2019 BOSS 7'6" HTX Poly
Call for Price
Our full line of HTX plows brings all the power and innovation to BOSS Straight-Blades to your light-duty truck. With today's contractor and homeowner in mind, BOSS has engineered the HTX line for today's lighter-duty and half-ton trucks by putting just the right amount of steel in exactly the right place for the best combination of strength and weight. The precisely crafted, ultra-efficient HTX line is built to handle the biggest of jobs. Because when you need to RESTORE ORDER with your lighter-duty truck, BOSS is always there to BACK YOU UP.
- Variety of Blade Materials choose from mild steel, stainless steel or poly.
- Reinforced Moldboard Diagonal cross-bracing and formed bottom channel increase blade rigidity.
- Full Moldboard Trip Design The entire blade trips forward when obstacles are encountered to protect the truck and plow from damage.
- Enclosed High-performance Hydraulic System delivers speed and reliability and is protected from the elements to prevent corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- SL3 L.E.D. with Ice Shield: SL3 headlight package, standard on every BOSS truck plow, shines brighter and farther than traditional halogen packages and is equipped with Ice Shield Technology. With best-in-class 100% LED lighting, integrated with Ice Shield Technology to prevent snow and ice build-up on the lens, these headlights use half the amperage of halogen systems and have an 8-10 year life expectancy. The SL3 headlights are also 40% smaller than SmartLight2 lights and yet much more powerful with the signature BOSS premium look you expect.
- SmartHitch 2: Designed to be simple and easy to use. Flip, plug, click. The three-step attachment process makes it easy to switch between plows.
- SmartShield: Made to last the SmartShield paint system delivers superior corrosion protection and a long-lasting, high-gloss shine.
- SmartTouch 2 Controller: Advanced control technology combined with ergonomic control features and large backlit buttons make BOSS controls highly intuitive and easy to use. Attach the versatile SmartTouch2 Handheld Control to a pedestal mount or mount it on your dash (with or without handle).
- Enclosed Hydraulics: Delivers speed and reliability and is protected from the elements to prevent corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- Reinforced Moldboard: Diagonal cross-bracing and formed bottom channel increase blade rigidity.
- Chainless Hydraulic Lift: The chainless hydraulic cylinder lifting system from BOSS uses a chainless, hydraulic lift system, which greatly reduces snowplow bounce and provides full float capabilities.
- Full Moldboard Trip: The entire blade trips forward when obstacles are encountered to protect the truck and plow from damage.
- D-Force: D-Force maintains consistent hydraulic down force through the use of a hydraulic accumulator to improve scraping performance while backdragging. D-Force is an optional accessory on new truck plow purchases. Available for select Straight-Blade truck plow models including Super-Duty and HTX Straight-Blade plows. (Excludes EXT, Heavy-Duty and Trip-Edge plows.)
- 2-Year Limited Warranty: The BOSS 2-Year Limited Warranty protects against material defects for peace of mind.
- Attachment System: SmartHitch 2
- Blade Height: 26" (66 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 1/4" (.6 cm) Poly
- Blade Width | Curb Guard Width: 90" (229 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 3/8" x 6" (1 cm x 15 cm)
- Lift Cylinder: 1 3/4" x 1 1/8 " x 10" (5 cm x 3 cm x 25 cm)
- Lighting: SL3 L.E.D. with Ice Shield Technology
- Plow Shoes: Optional
- Plowing Width @ 30° Angle: 78" (198 cm)
- Reinforcement Ribs: 6 vertical, 2 diagonal
- Trip Springs: 2
- Weight: 416 lb (188 kg)
- Blade Height
- 26 in. (66 cm)
- Blade Width
- 90 in. (229 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 3/8 in. x 6 in. (1 cm x 15 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 78 in. (198 cm)
- 416 lb. (188 kg)