2018 BOSS DRAG PRO 8'-16' Hydraulic
Call for Price
The new BOSS DRAG PRO™ brings all of the power and productivity of BOSS plows to the back of your truck. The DRAG PRO™ mounts from the rear, allowing you to pull snow from the back while driving. Back into driveways, drop the plow, and pull forward – save time. Expand the wings in a parking lot, and take more snow with each pass than you’ve ever been able to with a ¾ ton truck. The weight of the rear of the vehicle means the Drag Pro scrapes more cleanly and efficiently than traditional plows, especially in wet snow. Pair with a BOSS vee, straight or EXT plow for the ultimate expanding plow rig, and a huge boost in productivity. It’s an innovative, productivity-boosting tool from BOSS that’s built to BACK YOU UP. Available for 4WD, 3/4-Ton and 1-Ton vehicles.
- Width (Wings Extended - Outside Dimension): 16'
- Weight: 890 lbs (404 kg)
- Moldboard Height: 24"
- Moldboard Thickness: 11 GA
- Moldboard Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6"
- Wing Cutting Edges: 1 1/2" x 6"
- Wing Cylinders: 2 1/4" x 1 1/8" x 5 1/8"
- Lift Cylinder: 2 ¼" x 1" x 12" (6 cm x 3 cm x 31 cm)
- Adjustable Raise/Lower Valve: Standard
- Truck Applications: 3/4 & 1 Ton
- Width (Wings Folded - Outside Dimension): 96"
- Blade Height
- 24 in.
- Blade Width
- 16 ft.
- 890 lb. (404 kg)