2018 BOSS 10' Heavy-Duty Straight-Blade
Call for Price
If you're looking for larger, municipal-grade plows, BOSS has what you want. Designed for medium-duty trucks, the BOSS Heavy-Duty Straight-Blades feature a reinforced moldboard with enhanced blade curl to power through deep, wet snow. They come standard with the SL3 light system with Ice Shield Technology to handle every job, even in the worst conditions. Because when it's on you to RESTORE ORDER, BOSS is always there to BACK YOU UP.
- Blade Width (Straight): 120" (305 cm)
- Plowing Width @ 30° Angle: 104" (264 cm)
- Blade Height: 34 1/2" (88 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 7-ga steel
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6" (1.3 cm x 15 cm)
- Reinforcement Ribs: 8 vertical, 2 diagonal
- Plow Shoes: Cast iron
- Trip Springs: 6
- Angle Cylinders: 2" x 10" (5 cm x 25 cm)
- Lift Cylinder: 2 1/4" x 1 1/8" x 12" (6 cm x 3 cm x 31 cm)
- Shock Absorber: 2
- Attachment System: SmartHitch 2
- Plow Weight*: 1205 lb (547 kg)
- Plow Lights: SL3 L.E.D. with Ice Shield Technology
- Full Moldboard Trip Design helps to prevent plow damage when an obstacle is encountered.
- Heavy-Duty Push Frame and Quadrant for additional strength and durability.
- Chainless Hydraulic Cylinder Lifting System virtually eliminates snowplow "bounce" associated with transporting a plow.
- Enclosed Hydraulics protects against corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- SL3 L.E.D. with Ice Shield
- SmartTouch 2 Controller
- Enclosed Hydraulics
- Full Moldboard Trip
- Reinforced Moldboard
- SmartHitch 2
- Chainless Hydraulic Lift
- Cast-Iron Plow Shoes
- Dual Shock Absorbers
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Blade Height
- 34 1/2 in. (88 cm)
- Blade Width
- 120 in. (305 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.3 cm x 15 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 104 in. (264 cm)
- 1205 lb. (547 kg)