2018 Billy Goat F601X
Call for Price
Billy Goat's F601 Series Force blowers feature the next level of performance and productivity in push blowers. Forget the fatigue factor associated with heavy metal machines, these models are a remarkable 30% lighter than comparable steel units and weigh only 76 lbs. (F601V, F601S) or 71 lbs. (F601X) making them a breeze to roll around the yard.
Rounded composite housings coupled with 16-blade advanced fan technology completely eliminate traditional bends in metal housings. This eliminates air voids, reduces noise, lowers weight, and pushes the design envelope for blowing efficiency. There is also no rusting or denting and there is less stress on the engine shaft for longer life. The F601V features a 205cc Vanguard engine and the F601X features a 208cc Briggs & Stratton XR950 Professional engine
The result is a dramatic jump in productivity, ergonomics and reliability. When combined with industry leading wheels, ergonomic handle design and the patented Aim-n-Shoot™ airflow technology, the F601 Ser. is the ultimate property cleanup tool.
- Patented Aim N Shoot™: Directs the airflow where you need it most with fingertip control and is lockable for single positions.
- Operator Ergonomics: Lightest weight and ergonomic handles for best in class comfort and productivity.
- Advanced Fan Technology: Features a single shot 16-blade closed face fan; twice as many blades as others on the market.
- F6 Warranty: F601S: 1-year limited commercial; 3-year limited residential engine warranty. Limited 3-year engine (F601V); limited 2-year engine (F601X); limited 1-year machine (F601S, F601V, F601X).
- Smooth Rounded Housing (F6): Eliminates air voids for a smooth, quiet, powerful flow. Proven design won't rust or dent. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- 8-Point Fan to Hub Connector: Improved fan to hub connection has 8-point attachment versus 4 for increased durability and fan life.
- Velocity (mph): Just under 200
- Fan (in): 16-blade Single Shot Composite
- Discharge (in): 3.5
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Displacement (cc): 208
- Weight (lbs): 71
- Front Wheel Width (in): 8 x 3
- Front Wheel Style: Semi-Pneumatic
- Rear Wheel Width (in): 10 x 3
- Rear Wheel Style: Pneumatic
- Length (in): 43.5
- Width (in): 22
- Height (in): 26 (housing), 45 (handle)
- 208 cc
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton
- 71 lb.
- Air Velocity
- Just under 200 mph